How to Resolve STOP: 0x0000007B Error
STOP: 0x0000007b error code is a serious warning sign that requires serious attention and should be resolved as soon as possible. STOP error messages are a critical sign of system instability meaning that the error occurs at kernel level. If no action is taken, STOP messages become more and more frequent until the system won’t start at all or even data loss occurs.
However, don’t hurry to pay from $200 to $500 or even more to PC repair shops (that’s the average amount wanted for routine manipulations you could perform on your own at little or no cost). We hope our STOP: 0x0000007b tips help you resolve 0x0000007B error and save your $500 for something really worth that amount.
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solutions:
Recommended if you cannot boot your PC because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Boot Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots unbootable computers and fixes a wide range of system problems, such as system error messages, blue screens, security problems, registry errors and many other Windows issues.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple direction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let BootSuite fix the errors to prevent problems in future
If you can start Windows at least in Safe Mode, use the following first-aid solution:
Free Download System Fix
This tool removes a wide range of computer problems, such as this and other errors, blue screens, crashes, freezes, system file and registry damage, malware and other troubles.
This toolis widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors and repair damaged systems. This is the only tool that repairs the damage already done by a virus (no antivirus does!)
- Install the program and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and remove the errors.
If your computer crashes at startup even in Safe Mode, proceed to STOP: 0x0000007B checklist covering some specific cases (and causes) of STOP: 0x0000007B error, such as corrupt registry and orphaned entries, malware and specific examples of malicious applications, Roxio Easy CD Creator and the Registry issue, Moving Windows XP Disk and some other cases. STOP: 0x0000007B removal guides for specific cases include using Recovery Console, Command Line and Registry Editor (Regedit) and involve registry modifications. These steps are recommended only to advanced users and system administrators because any wrong step may damage important system files and result in total disability or your current Windows installation.
STOP: 0x0000007B Error Explanation
In many cases STOP: 0x0000007B error message includes the following string:
STOP: 0x0000007B (param 1, param 2, param 3, param 4)
A STOP message is shown on the blue screen Windows when detects a problem from which it cannot recover.
STOP: 0x0000007B is often accompanied by INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error code, which means than Windows is having trouble
reading from the hard disk. 0x0000007B error code may be caused by sereval issues: registry issues calling faulty device driver,
small computer systems interface (SCSI) terminator, malware.
If a specific driver is associated with STOP: 0x0000007B, it will be mentioned immediately after hexadecimal error code (0x0000007B and the combination of numbers and letters in parenthesis).
If you cannot start up check the list of these STOP: 0x0000007B issues here
Advanced 0x0000007b Troubleshooting
- STOP 0x7B Error - Short Info
- STOP 0x0000007B Error - Short Info
- STOP 0x0000007B Error
- STOP 0x0000007B Error after Roxio Easy CD Creator Removal or Reinstall - Using Windows Parallel Installation
- STOP 0x0000007b 0xc0000034
- STOP 0x0000007B 0xF78D2524
- 0x0000007b on Dell Computer
- 0x0000007b on Toshiba Computer
- msfeedssync.exe Application Error
- Missing Shared .dll
- dll Initialization Failed
- The Application Failed to Initialize Properly-0xc0000006
- 0xc00000e9 in Windows 7
- 0x0000007b on Sony Vaio E Computer
- Boot bcd 0xc00000e9
- KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR win32k.sys
- Fatal Application Error #2120
- Msvcr71.dll is Missing
- Binkw32.dll is Missing
- Error loading jvm.dll
- Missing .dll Files
- Error c000021a-0xc000026c
- Windows system32 boot winload.exe error
- Boot Errors
- Windows Boot Manager Error
- Boot Error in Windows 8
- Acer Boot Failure
- HP Hangs at Startup
- Boot Freeze on Lenovo Thinkpad
- Error 0x00000024
- Toshiba Portege Start with Black Screen