How to Resolve STOP: 0x7B Error
STOP: 0x7B (STOP 0x0000007B, STOP: 0x7B bugcheck) is a critical blue screen error that requires serious attention and should be resolved as soon as possible. The worst thing about STOP: 0x7B is that it often occurs at startup which makes STOP: 0x7B troubleshooting quite difficult.
However, don’t rush to pay from $200 to $500 or even more to PC repair shops (that’s how much they may want for routine procedures you could perform on your own at little or no cost). We hope our STOP: 0x7B guides and tools suggested on this page help you resolve 0x0000007B error and save your $500 for something really worth that amount.
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solutions:
Recommended if you cannot boot your PC because of the error at startup or logon:
Use This Boot Error Fix
Spotmau BootSuite 2012 boots unbootable computers and fixes a wide range of system problems, such as system error messages, blue screens, security problems, registry errors and many other Windows issues.
- Start BootSuite and follow the simple direction on the screen.
- When you access your broken system let BootSuite fix the errors to prevent problems in future
If you can start Windows at least in Safe Mode, use the following first-aid solution:
Free Download System Fix
This tool removes a wide range of computer problems, such as this and other errors, blue screens, crashes, freezes, system file and registry damage, malware and other troubles.
This toolis widely used by PC technicians to fix Windows errors and repair damaged systems. This is the only tool that repairs the damage already done by a virus (no antivirus does!)
- Install the program and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and remove the errors.
STOP: 0x7B Error Explanation
In many cases STOP: 0x7B error message includes the following string:
STOP: 0x7B (parameter 1, parameter 2, parameter 3, parameter 4)
Stop 0x7B message means that Windows cannot access a system partition during startup.
Stop 0x7B always occurs at startup and always displays the
INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE string in the error message.
The bad news about Stop 0x7B is that it cannot be debugged because system crashes occurs before the debugger is loaded.
Stop 0x7B Causes
Stop 0x7B may be caused by several issues: registry entries calling faulty device driver, boot sector viruses, small computer systems interface (SCSI) terminator, other malware, not properly configured boot controller driver.
If STOP: 0x7B is linked to a specific driver, the driver name will be mentioned after hexadecimal error parameters (0x0000007B and the 4 parameters in parenthesis).
For advanced troubleshooting please visit STOP: 0x0000007B homepage
where you can find the information on some specific cases of STOP: 0x7B error, including
malware and specific examples of malicious applications, Roxio Easy CD Creator and the Registry issue,
corrupt registry and orphaned entries, moving Windows XP Disk and some other instances.
Attention: many of out STOP: 0x7B removal guides require using Command Line, Recovery Console and Registry Editor (Regedit) and manual registry modifications. We recommend these manipulations only to experienced because any mistake may result in system file damage and totally disable Windows installation.
Advanced 0x0000007b Troubleshooting
- STOP 0x7B Error - Short Info
- STOP 0x0000007B Error - Short Info
- STOP 0x0000007B Error
- STOP 0x0000007B Error after Roxio Easy CD Creator Removal or Reinstall - Using Windows Parallel Installation
- STOP 0x0000007b 0xc0000034
- STOP 0x0000007B 0xF78D2524
- 0x0000007b on Dell Computer
- 0x0000007b on Toshiba Computer
- msfeedssync.exe Application Error
- Missing Shared .dll
- dll Initialization Failed
- The Application Failed to Initialize Properly-0xc0000006
- 0xc00000e9 in Windows 7
- 0x0000007b on Sony Vaio E Computer
- Boot bcd 0xc00000e9
- KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR win32k.sys
- Fatal Application Error #2120
- Msvcr71.dll is Missing
- Binkw32.dll is Missing
- Error loading jvm.dll
- Missing .dll Files
- Error c000021a-0xc000026c
- Windows system32 boot winload.exe error
- Boot Errors
- Windows Boot Manager Error
- Boot Error in Windows 8
- Acer Boot Failure
- HP Hangs at Startup
- Boot Freeze on Lenovo Thinkpad
- Error 0x00000024
- Toshiba Portege Start with Black Screen